Got questions? We're here to help
Below you’ll find answers to frequently asked questions. You’re also welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accidents including cracked screens and liquid damage
- Mechanical & electrical failures from normal use
- Battery failure (one battery replacement per plan)
- Touchscreen failure
- Speaker/audio failure
- Charging port failure
- Software and Tech Support
- Loss & theft
- Pre-existing conditions
- Intentional damage
- Irretrievable devices
- Lost or stolen devices
- Water damage in some cases may not be fixable
If you purchase or upgrade to a different device please contact us right away to see if your device qualifies for protection or the same repair deductible.
A deductible is the amount you pay out-of-pocket per claim before ScreenWorks begins to cover repair or replacement costs. The deductible price will apply toward your iPhone claim. The deductible price will depend on the iPhone model of device you own. It typically can range from $20-$100 and up. Please contact us for your deductible price. No deductible is required for tech support or a diagnostic.
Your plan will automatically renew on a monthly basis until you cancel it. You may cancel your plan for any reason at any time.
You can file up to 4 repair claims per year from the time you start your insurance plan.
- For the fastest service, make a claim on our Make a Claim page or call us at 559-259-1891 during store operating hours.
- Many claims are approved instantly. In other cases, a Manager will guide you through next steps.
- In most areas, we offer same-day repairs at our Clovis store location.